At the start of this academic year students/families are strongly advised to arrive to school by individual means, whenever possible to alleviate pressure on the bus system. The school will continue to run a bus service in conjunction with Maverick who have updated their health and safety protocols and procedures to ensure full compliance of KHDA and Government requirements.
The following procedures will be in place:
- Buses will follow a 50% (10 people) capacity and will place seat markers on chairs for social distancing
- All students will undergo temperature screening before entering the bus
- Students must be accompanied to the bus by an adult in case of elevated body temperature. Any student with a temperature greater than 37.4 C will not be allowed on the bus
- All persons on the bus, with the exception of children younger than 6 years will wear masks
- Bus hygiene will be maintained by following the appropriate sanitisation and physical distancing standards
- Daily record keeping will be maintained by recording all students using the bus
- No food or drink is permitted on the bus
- Buses will be disinfected before and after use
If you require bus transportation, please contact email@example.com as bus seats are limited this term.
Depending on your location our Bus Service is offered at an additional annual fee of 8500AED, paid over 3 terms.