Our vision is to establish Dubai Heights Academy as a school that enables national and expatriate residents to access a unique, culturally-relevant English National Curriculum designed around every child, every mind and everybody.
- For every child – a platform for academic achievement, cognitive development and personal excellence
- For every mind – an engaging approach, inclusive environment and progressive learning experiences
- For everybody – the inspiration to be the best version of themselves
At Dubai Heights Academy, we aim to:
- Provide a British Curriculum education so that each student has excellent opportunities and support to develop academically, socially and emotionally.
- Build a progressive, creative and engaging facility with enriching programmes and state-of-the-art technology where every student feels secure, significant and valued.
- Empower young inquisitive minds, nurture positive thinking in a holistic learning environment that fosters independent learners with the life skills to innovate and problem solve.
- Instil the value of working hard to achieve goals, accepting challenges enthusiastically and applying knowledge in daily life and in future careers, through open parent dialogue and community partnerships.
Values are fundamental expressions of what we think and believe. As a school we encourage children to think about personal and social values, to become aware of and involved in, the life of their community and society, therefore developing their capacity to be active and effective future citizens, to innovate and problem solve.
Our core values
Focus – We work hard and do our best every day
Integrity – We do what is right just because it’s right
Respect – We are kind and supportive to ourselves and others
Self-determination – We know that hard work makes anything possible
Teamwork – We work with our peers to achieve excellence